This month I was paired with Patti from Massachusetts. She sends an AWESOME box! Thanks to the pokey'ness of the post office and the incredible distance it needed to travel, I didn't get the box until yesterday, but it was SO worth the wait! :o)
A sweet letter in a fun art print card (the 6 year old in me still loves horses).
- It all came nicely packaged in a Trader Joe's reusable shopping bag. I really like this one because its more wide than tall.
- Pumpkin coffee! Well that just has me written all over it. Coffee + Pumpkin = favorites
- Zucchini Relish - I wasn't sure about this at first. I'm not much of a relish person, but the zucchini with a hint of wasabi? Sold.
- Harvest Grains Blend - I saw someone else get this from their FPP this month and was a wee bit envious that I couldn't hop on over to Trader Joe's and get some Then I got some from Patti! Happy Birthday to me! :o)
- Sweet Maui Onion Chips - pretty sure once I open these, Kevin will demolish them. :op
- Pure Maple Syrup - perfect little glass container. I told Kevin it'd be perfect for camping. He rolled his eyes (even though I know he totally agrees).
- Massachusetts Rubies Jam - combination of cranberry, strawberry, and raspberry. Yum!
- Apple Butter!
- Chocolate Biscotti - I took this to work today, but didn't have a chance to eat it (it was one of those eat lunch at 2pm kind of days)
- Lobster Dog Biscuit - well, Rudder was feeling pretty fancy and has decided he could probably dig the whole New England thing if lobster biscuits were part of the deal. ;o)
|Whatcha have there? Smells pretty good...|
|Meeeeeee! I want I want!|
Kevin made caribou and some homemade bread for dinner. At first I thought I might be a bit crazy/impatient having jam on my bread with caribou... After first bite of the bread and jam, followed by the caribou, I decided that I am going to have to try this jam as some kind of sauce on caribou. YUM!
Thank you Patti! I really appreciate all the delicious things you sent! :o) A big thank you goes out to Lindsay too for organizing this fantastic program!
**I sent an Indian themed box to Marcy at Plating It Up**