Friday, August 31

Foodie Penpals: Eats From the East Coast

Holy cannoli!  I can't believe it's the last day of August already!  I almost forget to post...





The Lean Green Bean 

This month I was paired up with Rose from CT.  I was pretty excited to see what kind of goodies New England had to offer, and was definitely not disappointed!


I mean, look at all that goodness!  I immediately dove into the crispy vanilla pastry sticks annnnnd they're ALL GONE! They didn't last too long in my house.  :o(  I had a teeny nibble of the chocolate, SO GOOD!  I'm hiding that one...  Also, it was pretty neat because it says "direct trade" instead of fair trade, which was kinda cool after listening to a "What You Missed in History Class" podcast about the history of chocolate and the labor involved a few months ago.  I love their podcasts.  :o) 

I had some of the goddess dressing on my salad for dinner.  Yum!  It is definitely different from the kind of dressing I'm used to, but not in a bad way at all. :o)


Oh the tea.  It is so good.  I don't add a single thing to it.  

Yeah, that's a pretty amazing looking pastry stick right??

The assortment that came in the box was aaaaaaaamazing!  Each tea bag different...

New teas I haven't tried.  So far, I've loved them all. 

Thank you, thank you Rose!!!  

I sent a themed package to Amanda over at Manda Kay Makes It.  I had fun trying to stick to a theme.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment